"Mama, if Sarina bounces her ball all the way up to Heaven, will Jesus catch it?"
I stare at my three year-old in wonder. How did she come up with that question? Then I catch myself quickly and say, "Why, yes! He sure will, but she better be ready 'cause He just might throw it right back to her."
Today, Jesus threw me a ball. I've been writing and dreaming of writing for years and today my best friend Sue Ellen said, "You need to blog!" Bounce!
I don't even read other people's blogs. Why would I want to write one? My friend prattled on about the joy she found in blogging and keeping up with other blogs. "You love to write and you're good at it!" she gushed.
I mulled it over. Today is my 36th birthday. The beginning of a new year in my life. A chance to start something fresh. Why not a blog? Never mind no one will read it. I'm writing it for me!
So, Jesus, look out! Here comes a great big bounce...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And I can't wait to read it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading it! Happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteDo I have to tell that I read it?
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging. And this branch of your "family" will be reading.
ReplyDelete